No need to feel homesick this holiday season as we’ll be celebrating Thanksgiving with a HUGE Thanksgiving Feast for the English-speaking community of Santiago, Chile! This is yet another wonderful opportunity for our friendly community to come together to eat, drink and be thankful for all we have, so put on your stretchy pants and join in on what will undoubtedly be a memorable afternoon amongst friends (old and new!) Chartwell International School will provide the roast turkeys, entertainment and activities for us all to enjoy as we mix and mingle with one another…We’ll have bouncy castles, taca taca, English story-telling and more!
If you’ve never celebrated Thanksgiving, here is your chance to experience a Thanksgiving Feast like no other (as this event is open to EVERYONE from the international and Chilean English-speaking community – not just Americans and Canadians). All you need to bring is your community spirit along with a traditional Thanksgiving side dish OR yummy dessert plus a beverage or two to share with everyone else (soda, juice, wine, beer, etc.) Admission is a *suggested donation* of CLP$10.000 per family to be given to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Chile so that we may raise enough money to grant the wish of a child bravely fighting a terminal illness here in Chile. If you can donate more – AWESOME! If not, that’s fine too… Anything you can give is most appreciated.
- WHEN: Sunday, November 19, 12 PM – 4 PM (keep in mind it’s Election Day in Chile so do plan accordingly if you’ll be voting – either by voting in the morning or after 4 PM)
- WHERE: Chartwell International School, Via Azul 3787, Vitacura
- ADMISSION: Suggested donation of CLP$10.000 per family that will be given to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Chile (but rest assured that ALL DONATIONS are welcome – no matter the amount!)
- RSVP REQUIRED: Seating is limited so don’t be left behind and RSVP today by filling out our short RSVP form located here
- RSVP Deadline: 12:00 PM, Thursday, November 16th (or earlier if we meet our maximum capacity prior to our deadline date – at which point, a waitlist will be opened)
- LIKE and FOLLOW the Discover Chile Fan Page to be Kept Up-to-Date on our Activities and Events for the English-speaking community in Chile!
Thanks so much to our generous sponsor, Chartwell International School, who has kindly offered to host our Thanksgiving event on their gorgeous school grounds! This new child-centred English pre-school is located in Vitacura (Lo Curro area) and they are now welcoming families to visit the school and get all of their questions answered about this new English private school, its educational methodology and admissions process. Don’t forget to ask them about their English summer day-camp program happening this coming January and February 2018 – or email them at [email protected] for details.
Chartwell International School
Address: Via Azul 3787, Vitacura, Santiago, Chile
Telephone: (56) 9 9370 6365 / (56) 9 3092 4771
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +56 9 6365 7602
I speak English. Je parle Français. Hablo Español.
Real Estate Agent and Relocation Consultant: LinkedIn Profile
Don’t Miss Out on our Many Activities Organized for the Discover Chile Community!
CLICK HERE to sign-up and start receiving the ‘Discover Chile News Bulletin’ directly to your inbox, and never rely on word-of-mouth or your Facebook newsfeed again! CLICK HERE and take 20 seconds to enter your name and email address. We promise NEVER to share your email address with ANYONE, and we promise never to send out more than two bulletins per month. You may quickly and easily unsubscribe anytime.
If you’re an ExPat living in Chile or are travelling to Chile for business or pleasure, join one of the largest English-speaking communities on Facebook and exchange helpful entertainment and travel tips with others while enjoying special offers and preferential treatment by participating restaurants, vineyards and other local businesses to make the most of your trip to Chile!