If you are an aspiring female entrepreneur, then listen up for what looks to be an exciting and innovative program developed to bring ambitious women together in a supportive, English-speaking environment. Yes, we’re talking about an Entrepreneurship Boot Camp held exclusively for women – in English! Developed by Exosphere, this eight week program targeting aspiring women entrepreneurs to work, learn, and be inspired by successful women’s experiences, will be launched this October in Viña del Mar, Chile. Whether you have an existing business, start-up idea or simply know that you want to take that leap into entrepreneurship, this intensive program will help you achieve your professional goals. And, of course, they have offered an exclusive discount for members of The Chile Experience community!
From October 19, 2015 to December 11, 2015, the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp takes place from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm in Viña del Mar, Region of Valparaiso, and consists of the following:
- Week 1: “Orientation” with two featured workshops: 1) Personality Types 2) Cash Flow Generation
- Week 2: “Coding Challenge” where you will learn how to code in just one week!
- Week 3: “Entrepreneurship” featuring five workshops: 1) Start-up Business Models 2) Problem Identification Process 3) Fake Grimlock’s Secret Laws of Start-ups 4) Lean Methodology 5) Art of the Start Concepts
- Week 4: “Leadership” which includes one on one sessions with successful female entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Week 5: “Design and Communication” featuring five workshops: 1) Design Thinking 2) Principles of Web Design 3) Branding 4) Social Media 5) Web Analytics and A/B Testing
- Week 6: “Hustle” featuring nine workshops: 1) Sales I, Positioning and Product 2) Sales II, Partnerships 3) Sales III, Pipeline Development and Mechanics 4) Networking 5) Public Speaking 6) Effective Presentations 7) Meetings 8) Growth Hacking 9) Black Swan Farming
- Week 7: “Emerging Technologies” where different technologies, like Brain Computer Interface and 3D Printing, will be discussed
- Week 8: “The Road Less Traveled” where you’ll learn how to stay focused on your goals long after the boot camp has ended
All of the details, including the full program guide, can be found on the Athena Entrepreneurship Boot Camp Website. Members of The Chile Experience community enjoy a 10% discount when reserving with the promo code, #TheChileExperience.
Early Bird Special (until July 24, 2015): USD$3500 (The Chile Experience Price is USD$3150
Regular Price (until August 30, 2015): USD$3900 (The Chile Experience Price is USD$3510)
Late Comer Price (after August 30, 2015): USD$4500 (The Chile Experience Price is USD$4050)
Payment can be made in up to three installments and Bitcoin is accepted.
If you’re serious about your personal and professional development, then make a commitment to yourself and your dream and sign-up to Athena’s Entrepreneurship Boot Camp today! An information session is being held on Thursday, August 13th from 10:00am to 11:30am on Av. del Parque 5275, Room 103, Edificio Terrazas, in Ciudad Empresarial in Huechuraba, Santiago. RSVP by emailing [email protected]
If you’re an ExPat living in Chile or are just travelling through, join one of the largest and most active English-speaking communities on Facebook and exchange helpful entertainment and travel tips with others while enjoying special offers and preferential treatment by participating restaurants, vineyards and other local businesses!
Si desea atraer turistas y extranjeros a su negocio, contacta a Penny Ortega en The Chile Experience por un periodo de prueba sin costo y comprueba personalmente cuan efectiva puede ser esta estrategia de marketing para su negocio.
If you want to attract tourists and ExPats living in Chile to your business, contact Penny Ortega at The Chile Experience for a free trial and see for yourself how effective this marketing strategy can be for your business!
(56) 22-907-8944 ; (56) 9-6-365-7602