We’ve seen it. We’ve tasted it. We’ve lived it. Whether you’re here temporarily or have been bitten by the bug and are here for life, Chile is truly an experience to discover to its fullest. We’ve fallen in love with the people, the places, the cultural nuances that make Chile so special! And we appreciate how the local community has welcomed and embraced us in their country…
Discover Chile seeks to join two important communities in Chile – the local business community and foreigners either visiting or living in Chile – creating a mutually beneficial partnership where Discover Chile members enjoy preferential treatment and exclusive offers by participating merchants, who, in turn, benefit from the patronage of this valuable clientele.
Membership is open to all members of the English-speaking community – both tourists and ExPats living in Chile – and it’s free to join! Simply install the mobile app to access the virtual membership card that must be shown at participating establishments across Chile, along with an official ID from your home country, to start enjoying exclusive offers and discounts at your favorite restaurants, vineyards, hotels and more! Join our thriving Facebook community to connect with thousands of other English-speaking travellers and ExPats – supporting each other and sharing valuable travel tips and advice during our stay in Chile.
For businesses who wish to interact and access the international community, Discover Chile is officially launching with a three month trial period to help them assess whether this program is right for them and their business.
Fill out the Short Form & be one of the First to Benefit from Exclusive Offers & Discounts!
We will never share or sell your contact information with anyone. Ever.
¿Quieres atraer mas turistas y extranjeros residentes a tu negocio?
Want to attract more tourists and ExPats to your place of business?
Entradas Recientes / Recent Post
- Moving to Chile? Discover the 15 Best Cities to Live in Chile (& the 15 Worst!) 23 May, 2018
- Meet-up with Santiago’s English-speaking Community with Art à La Carte’s Upcoming Painting and Dining Events! 6 May, 2018
- Experience the Unique Beauty of the Chilean Desert with Andes Track Motorcycle Adventure Tours 23 April, 2018
- Preparing for the Private School Admissions Process in Chile: 10 Tips by Educational Experts 18 April, 2018
- Financial Planning made Easier with EBG International’s Financial Planning Seminar for Santiago’s ExPat Community 16 April, 2018
- Career Opportunities for English-Speaking Professionals in Chile 6 April, 2018
- Thanksgiving Has Come and Gone…..But Family-Friendly Fun is Just Beginning! 7 December, 2017
- Spotless 2 Bedroom Furnished Apartment For Rent in Las Condes, Santiago! 30 November, 2017
- Living in Chile is No Excuse for Missing Out on Thanksgiving! 13 November, 2017
- Excellent Business Opportunity: Centrally Located, Furnished Apartment in Santiago, Chile is For Sale! 6 November, 2017